We fund projects and programmes of selected partner organisations worldwide that advance the Foundation's mission as well as the goals in our focus areas.
We explicitly ask you to only submit funding applications that meet the criteria for content and structure listed here.
Projects submitted to us must align with the Foundation's focus areas and our geographical orientation.
We support organisations:
- that are well rooted locally and operate at regional, national and/or international level.
- that have a sound organisational structure.
- that endeavour to achieve transparency and can guarantee detailed annual reporting.
- that aim to measure their impact on target groups and their environment so they can continuously reflect on their own approach.
- that are able and willing to engage in shared learning, networking and growth in order to achieve the maximum possible impact.
- that share our values.
As a general rule, we only support partners that are tax-exempt.
What we do not fund:
- The Leopold Bachmann Foundation does not make donations to individuals.
- We do not cover budget deficits and/or ongoing operational costs that are not integrated within a programme funded by us that is already in progress.
- Projects solely related to infrastructure
- Emergency relief